7.13.2006

Wired~

Pack the diaper bag.
Pack lunch for Riley.
Repack diaper bag.
Go into Riley's Room, forget why I am in there.
Start too look at an old CK, stop... No focus.
Didn't sleep well. Woke every few hours.
Have had only one cup of coffee. Feels like I have consumed POTS.
Today Is Andy's Surgery. Trying not to think about that.
Have been calm and not worried until this morning.
Now am one giant raw, exposed nerve.
Must breath. Must not worry.
Everything will be fine.
Will not think of the not so fine.
Swallow hard, throat is unusually dry.
stomach is in knots.
Thought blogging would make me feel better.
Help me purge my mind.
Apparently not so.
Think I will dress the kids.
Double check that everything is ready.
Anything to stay busy.
Anything to keep from thinking.

4 comments:

Amber said...

*hugs* relax and breathe. I'll keep my prayers going for both you today!

Sofia said...

Whoa! BREATHE woman! BREATHE!

I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts. ((hugs))

Melissa said...

the song "Just Breathe" came to my mind after reading your post ;) heres hoping everything gets better ((hugs))

Amber said...

Let me know how everything went when you can, I'll keep praying though!

Amber