7.06.2006

Sick & Tired

The boys and I are sick. I think it might be a cold. Whatever it is we feel like crap. It's hard enough functioning when you feel sick, add having to take care of two little sick ones when you can barely function is no good. I feel like doing nothing. Like just sitting here typing is what I am going to accomplish today. It's sad and it's hard for me to cut myself some slack because I am sick. I feel lazy sleeping in the middle of the day, when I know that there are things I should be doing. My head feels like it's gonna explode. Need an advil~

1 comment:

Sofia said...

I'm sorry to hear that. :-( Don't be so hard on yourself (That's coming from the queen of self-criticism! ha!). When you are sick, your body needs rest and whatever needs to get done will still be there when you have more energy and feel better. Try to just take it easy.