7.20.2006

~Stuff~

The guy I spoke to at CK was super nice and they offered to replace my book. I appreciated the great service! I have several suggestion from people on what I should do with my tattered copy. Thanks for all of the great suggestions. I have decided to donate it!

I have been crazy busy lately and I hate that. I feel like I am missing so much. I have been trying to take more pictures with the digi so that I can catch all of those little moments that will otherwise be completely lost. So, I think this is the perfect place to share a few of those pictures.

Hi Mom!

~A Boy and his Cow~

Who Me?

Cheese Mommy, Cheese!

A little layout I did last week and forgot to post. I have been getting a little scrapping done lately. Mostly things that I need to complete for some deadline or anther. I spent a good part of yesterday finishing a circle journal for a recipe group I am in. It turned out cuter then I thought it would.

Have a great day people!

6 comments:

Sofia said...

Duuude! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has had trouble with the blinkie lights test! :-)Maybe we need to start a support group! lOl

Your pictures are so sweet. LOVE the first one.

Very cute CJ!

Melissa said...

awww those pictures are soo adorable! :)

Kimberly said...

Cute cute cutie pies you have! You're a busy girl. Thanks for your kind welcome to the 'blog' world. lol....

Vee said...

what cuties you have
so so cute!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»