7.07.2006

New Blog

Yesterday afternoon I was feeling a little better and a lot bored. I have several projects on my plate right now so I thought I would work on one of them. Writing my newsletter. The actual writing part didn't take long. Unfortunately, nothing is ever as easy as it seems. Then came the tweaking. Everything I know about computers I have pretty much taught myself. And apparentlty it's not much. LOL! My file was too big to upload to my web site. No matter how I tried to make it smaller it just wouldn't work. So, I thought to myself, how about a newsletter blog. Easy to maintain, easy to navigate, and I can easily add pictures of layouts or whatever I need. So I am unveiling my new Always Scrappin' New;sletter Blog Scrap Happenings www.alwaysscrappin.blogspot.com . There I will be able to communicate information about product, sales, workshops, fun ideas, anything. So much less stressful! And that is something I think we could all use less of, stress.~

2 comments:

Sofia said...

Great idea! My LSS has a blog and I like to check it to see what is going on.

I read your newsletter and it all sounds like a lot of fun. How exciting! I hope you keep us updated on how the classes go.

It might help promote your business in the future if you snap some pictures at the crops/classes and post them on your newsletter. Just an idea. I really hope that your business venture will be a big success. :-)

Melissa said...

less stress is always a good thing! sounds like a great idea :)