7.16.2006

Sweet Sunday Morning!

This is a great way to start your day!
Riley woke up before I did and clearly wanted out of his crib. Now it's coffee and web surfing in the living room for Me and cheerios and milk for Riley. He's watching OPB and everyone is speaking Spanish. I am not sure that he's really watching it. I think he just likes the fact that he can turn it on and off. And in the grand tradition of his family, Riley is obsessed with the remote control. Now they are singing in Spanish and he's kinda diggin' it. I guess music really is universal! What a cool little dude I have!






I had a scrapbooking epiphany while I was sleeping. Some really awesome ideas floating around in my brain. I hope I will be able to
remember them or the even harder part. Translate them to an actual page. I feel re-energized and that'd awesome. For too long I have felt a little tired and unmotivated. We shall see what the day brings us. We will be hanging around the apartment again today. Andy still can't walk very well, so going anywhere is completely out of the question. I think he is really gonna go stir crazy though. I'm not sure he has spent 3 whole days in the apartment in the 3 years that we have lived here. Which reminds me that our anniversary is coming up as well as his birthday. Last year I had a huge surprise party for him. This year I think we'll probably go a little more low key. Family and BBQ and presents. My August is really starting to fill up. All of my weekends are booked and I am starting on the weekdays. Still it's good to stay busy! Andy should be back to work by then and our lives can go back to somewhat normal. Whatever that is! LOL! Well I think I have rambled long enough. Although it felt really good! I will leave you with a pic of the fabulous Riley and some shots from my class yesterday. All of the pics will be on my other blog. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

sounds like you are going to busy for a while-which in my book is always a good thing :)

Sofia said...

Can you send me some of your scrap mojo? I could really use some.