7.12.2006

Organization


So what is my best scrap space organization tip?

Probably to clean up after each project. I have a very small space. Actually it's our tiny dining room. It's completely been taken over by my scrapbook stuff. So it's super easy for it to get out of control messy! Which I don't want because there are no door to close to hide the mess. There is also the Riley factor. He is always trying to get into my stuff. So, yes I find that life in my scrapbooking world is neater and more productive if I clean up after each project.

Riley is 20 months old today! Growing so fast and getting so big and independent. I swear it's like I blink and he's a different person. I guess that is what's suppose to happen.
Anyway, lots to do today. I will leave you with a few pictures!

Riley is obsessed with driving!

Taylor & Daddy in Grandma's front yard!

4 comments:

imanewbierunner said...

they grow oh so fast, don't they! mine oldest is going to be 13 soon and i can hardly believe it! enjoy them.

Sofia said...

Aww! Sweet pictures! :-)

Clean up after each project? Yeah, I do that all the time... or not! Bwahahah :-)

Melissa said...

great pictures :) what a cutie

Anonymous said...

SUCH a good tip! I def have to remember to clean up, but its hard. sometimes I am just so mentally spent after creating a layout, all i want to do is turn off the light and go to bed!!
But great tip! and cute pics!!