7.22.2006

A Birthday, A Layout, and RAK contest!


Today is my little brother's birthday! We have always been close. BFF since day one. I was the first person on this earth to see your awesome little self. I just can't believe you are a teenager already. Well, rock on little brother because you are the sweetest, coolest, most awesome 13 year old that I know!!!!!

Happy Birthday Daniel!!!

**************************

I managed to get 2 1/2 layouts done yesterday and 5 cards. I'm still in the planning phase for a few of my classes and always on the lookout to create new card designs.


Although I have a ton of scrap projects on my plate right now. I took the day to play and do some LO's for me. Just for fun!!! And it felt so amazing. I can't even tell you how good it felt. The best part is now I have all of this creative energy. I guess that is a lesson for me. Letting go a little is a GOOD thing! There you have it people. Maybe let you a little yourselves today. You just never know where it might take you.

***************************

In Honor of my Brother's birthday we are gonna have some fun! If you are a lurker on my blog or a regular poster I am gonna offer a RAK today. A randomly drawn RAK for anyone who comments on this post today.

The prize will be 2 of my handmade cards! So what are you waiting for? Post!

5 comments:

Maureen said...

Happy birthday Daniel! How great to be so close to him...and I love the pic! It's great when you're really in a creative mood and can get so much done, eh? Love the LO too!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday to your little brother!! My daughter will be 4 tomorrow. Great los!! I need to get working on some, I've been doing things for other people lately!

Anonymous said...

Great layouts and happy birthday Daniel.

Here's a new blog you should check out.

scrapbookcritic.blogspot.com

Sofia said...

That's so cool that you and your brother are close. :-)

I love it when the creative juices are flowing! Feels so good. :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»