7.25.2006

***RAK WINNER***

Thank you to everyone who commented on my blog Saturday! I am happy to announce that Maureen won the RAK!!!!

It has been way HOT here the last few days! Sleeping is pretty much a no go. Even the babies are having trouble sleeping! The weatherman says that it should be cooling off today, we shall see.

I have managed to get a little bit of scrapping done lately, which is nice. I have had so many dealines lately that scrapping for me really hit the spot! (blogger won't let me post pics)

Thanks to my husband we had a water fight at his parent's house yesterday. It was just the thing to cool off and it was sooooo much fun. Just don't tell my DH! LOL!

Have a fabulous day people~

4 comments:

Sofia said...

Oh man! No RAK for me?
That Maureen is a lucky girl!

A water fight sounds like a lot of fun. Haven't had one of those in a loooong time.

Maureen said...

Oh YAY!!! My first RAK! (hey, that rhymes!)

Thank you so much, Stephanie! Can't wait to see your cards; I'm sure they are beautiful!

It's been incredibly hot here too, and no rain for ages.... our poor grass and flowers are turning to ash...

Melissa said...

congrats Maureen!

its super hot here too..and a water fight sounds great :)

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»