7.08.2006

Saturday Morning~

It is really starting to warm up outside. This post will have to be short. I must get ready. I have a Stampin' Up Open house to go to this morning. I am pretty excited about it. Should be fun and it's free so I thought I'd check it out. You just never know who you are going to meet at one of these things. KWIM?
The baby had a rough night. Poor little dude has COLD, that he got from his big brother stealing his bottle, taking a drink, and then giving it back. He sounds terrible. He really is so sweet about it though. He is laying down and coughing, when I lean over and check that he is ok and going to stop coughing he just smiles at me. He has a DR. On Monday, so if the cold isn't gone I can tell the DR.
It is going to be beautiful here today. Clear sky, and already warming up. I am tired and wish that I could pep up. Luck for my that I have a BIG cup of coffee to help me in my pursuit of pep. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day. I am out!~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the baby gets better!!
Nice blog banner too!! It made me laugh. That picture totally epitomizes my life at times....just like burnt toast!
Happy weekend!

Melissa said...

ah, hope your DS gets well ASAP!

but yay for a nice day out-that always makes me happy :)

Unknown said...

Hope DS is feeling up to par in no time!

Dana