7.29.2006

~Sleepy~

I am sleepy! Didn't get to bed until almost 1am and both babies wanted to sleep with us . Let me tell you 4 people in a queen is 2 too many! LOL! My crop was a success! Thanks for all of the well wishes. It was a lot of fun! I didn't have as many people attend as I expected but, that should have been expected. Right?
Today I need to clean up my scrap space. I trashed it sorting everything to take to the crop. Yikes!!!!! I can't just leave it a mess either, as it is our dining room. If nothing else Darling Riley will assume that Mama has finally decided to let him have a free for all with her stuff. So, not gonna happen little man!!!!!!!


Behold~ Crop Snacks!!! You can see the rest of the pics and an updated events schedule on my scrap happenings blog. The link is in the side bar!



What do I know this morning????? That coffee is GOOD! Yes, I knew this before but, I am so feeling it this A.M. There is not enough sleep for me. That comes with having kids. Although, I am terrible at letting myself relax. Maybe I will try that today. Being one with relaxation!!!!!

2 comments:

Sofia said...

Glad to hear your crop went well. :-)

Melissa said...

yummy crop snacks ;) seems like you had a great time!