7.27.2006

5 MONTHS~

Yes, today my little cutie pie is 5 months old.!!!He's getting to be such a big boy! I realized this yesterday when he was playing on his blanket with his toys. I know that might sound incredibly simple but, just the fact that he was playing with toys is a big deal. A week ago he couldn't even hold a toy and now he seeks them out. Although his little noggin is too big for him to crawl he rolls around and tries to get onto his knees. Plus, he is possibly the most genuinely happy person that I have ever met. He smiles in his sleep, it's true. I can only take credit for a normal amount of happiness (taking care of him, playing with him, giving him cuddles) the rest is all Taylor. He's just so smiley. He smiles with his whole self and it's infectious!!!!!!!!!!



I finished two LO's yesterday. The Dare was really hard for me. I have noticed that there is a real lack of color in my gallery and I am not that good at saying nice things about myself. I know scrapping yourself is important but, it kind of made me feel full of myself. KWIM????


This little beauty is just for fun! I love my morning coffee and my MUGS too!

EfferDare # 37~ Positive Self Talk~

I really love how this turned out. Funny too because this is just not my style and yet I created it! Go figure!

Ok, so you are probably wondering why Riley is wearing girls sunglasses. Well here's the story. Sunday at the B-day party Ry thought it would be fun to wear his Cousin Ashlynn's sunglasses. He was dancing to the music and flirting with the 1 girl that we aren't related to. What can I say? My kid is a little Mack Daddy! LOL!

3 comments:

Sofia said...

That is so cute about your little guy smiling in his sleep. How sweet!

Your Effer Dare layout rocks! Love how you used the bright colors and patterns and the photos! I've heard a lot of people say that they feel uneasy about scrapping themselves. The way I look at it is that your kids will probably appreciate those pages the most. Wouldn't you love to have an album your mom made about herself? Wouldn't you love to know more about her as a person and not just as a mom? I know I would. :-)

Sounds like Ry is a real ladies man! LOL

Anonymous said...

cute, cute, cute kids and love the lo's.

how come everytime i visit your blog i get hungry? :)

Melissa said...

cute pictures-your little ones smile is so adorable :)

great LO's!! I think you did an awesome job on the effer dare. aren't they fun?!