7.11.2006

Summer Lovin'

Two Peas Challenge is all about your favorite BBQ~

To know our family is to know that my husband is absolutely 100% obsessed with BBQing. When we were dating he made me a BBQ'd waffle. Yes it was pretty disgusting but, also funny. I think in his mind if it isn't BBQ'd it isn't cooked. To his credit he is getting really good at it. He makes the tastiest teriyaki chicken kabobs and his grilled veggies make my mouth water. Of course that is truly as close to veggies as he gets. All of this food talk is making me hungry. I think I know what to have for dinner tonight!

Spent most of yesterday and going to spend today preparing for my class on Saturday. I am sure that I am spending way too much time thinking about it. However, it is my first class and I want it to go well! So I am gonna cross my fingers and see where it takes me!

Have a good one people~!

2 comments:

Sofia said...

BBQed waffle? LOL That's funny!

Have fun getting things together for your class. :-) Try not to stress too much!

Melissa said...

thanks for sharing your fav ;)

good luck with preparing for your saturday class!