7.01.2006

Bad Habits~

Blogger challenge is on bad habits.
Probably the worst thing I have been doing lately is overcommiting myself. I am terrible at telling people no. I end up overbooking myself and then I get stretched way thin. It can be tricky when balancing family, family, and starting a business. Throw in all of the other things that always seem to come my way and it can get complicated. I do it to myself. I will admit it. I need to learn how to say "No" or "I am busy". Someday maybe I will get there but, probably not today. So, for now I will just keep on, keepin' on. Now where did I put my coffee cup?
Have a happy and safe holiday weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely understand over-booking yourself! I didn't think about it when I did the challenge, but my SO and I have that nasty habit too. Both of us work extra overtime hours all the time (unpaid, which is worse), and then we're trying to run a photography business on the side so we're always busy trying to get to events and games we're invited to... and then trying to fit in family stuff! I sometimes wonder how all those superwomen out there do it, but then I realize that they're probably zombies from it all or on the brink of insanity ;)

Anonymous said...

I tend to over commit also. I guess that is why I am always running late. Great entry.