7.28.2006

*F*R*I*D*A*Y*

That's right people it's Friday... All day long! I have so much nervous energy right now I am not sure what I'm gonna do with myself. Hopefully I can find some way to put it to good use. Why am I this way you ask??? Well, in the beginning. Just kidding! I have my first crop tonight. My crop, I'm hosting it and in charge and I am so dang excited! I actually have a few people attending that I have never met. They are attending because they want to, not because they are related to me. LOL! Good times! I will for give an update on how the evening goes down. Plus, I will have pics to update my Scrap Happenings Blog! www.alwaysscrappin.blogspot.com for those of you who are interested in my events! Seriously if you are in the Portland area you should come to one, it's gonna be a lot of fun! and that is what it's all about right? F*U*N!

I have a layout to share from yesterday. Taylor's 5 month page. I have been a good girl thus far and gotten his month page done on the day. I am really proud of that. Although some months have been more of a challenge then others to get it done! It's really important to me though. He is growing so fast and learning so much. I have kept the format for each page the same. This has made it really easy and when they are all together they will have a certain sense of uniformity. Which is so not something I usually go for but, for this it really works. Plus, unlike Riley Taylor doesn't have a baby book, so these pages will just have to do!

In a really bizarre twist of events we got the goverment cheese from out upstairs neighbors. I have no idea why and we have never met them before the afore mentioned incident. It was about 7pm and Andy's watching TV and I am getting stuff together for my crop (these details really are not important to my story but hey it's my story and I'll tell it my way!) So, we hear a knock at our door. Very unusualy because we weren't expecting anyone and we never talk to our neighbors. We just don't live in that kind of community (sadly). It's the girl from upstairs and her Dad with a box of food from their church and they want to know if we would like it. I am puzzled by many things here but, we graciously took the box and thanked them. Now we have never spoken to them ever, in fact I am not sure I have ever seen them before. It cracks me up really. We don't need the things that they brought us and will be donating them to the church. I have no clue what made them do that but, it did make me laugh.
(The author in no way means to offend those who are on welfare (Goverment Cheese) as she has been there herself in the past)

Taylor had Rice Cereal with a spoon yesterday. He was not swallowing it so I had to go back to the bottle feeder. His appetite has grown so much that ! think he really needs the suppliment. He is going through SO MUCH FORMULA!

Have a great weekend people!

3 comments:

Sofia said...

Good luck with the crop tonight! :-)

That's funny about the govt. cheese! My hubby has been volunteering at the local food bank and on Monday he brought home some bread because they had too much. I thought it was kinda funny. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with going to the food bank, but you know what I mean. We donated food to them and then he brought some home!

Anonymous said...

Oh he is SOOO cute! haev fun tonight!

Maureen said...

Great layout! Love the way you got all those pics in without it looking cluttered. Very cute pics too!