7.02.2006

Holiday Magic!!!

Sunday blogger challenge is all about holidays~

I love holidays. I am just a holiday person. My favorite is Halloween. I love to decorate my Nana's house and make special treats (caramel apples). Take what ever kids are available and willing trick or treating. I just love the whole nine yards. It just feels like magic. Like when I was a kid.

We have different traditions for different holidays. Christmas is obviously choked full of special things. Easter always has ham dinner. Fourth of July has been different things because Nana's b-day is on the 3rd. Lately we have been going to see a fire works display. When I was a kid Mom would buy the fireworks and light them off for the whole neighborhood. Labor day was spent celebrating Mom's birthday. Valentines day my parent's always bought a little box of chocolates for each of us kids.

I want my kids to have those same kinds of holiday memories. I plan on carrying on some of those awesome traditions that made life so magical.

2 comments:

34quinn said...

sounds like good plans!
wonderfull traditions and memories for all!!
love the cutie pics.

Sofia said...

That's great that you want to carry on those traditions for your kids I'm sure that they'll appreciate it someday. Sounds like fun. :-)