9.13.2006

Thoughts~

It is cold this morning. I am trying not to turn on the heat yet. It just seems too soon. I am not ready to settle into Fall yet. Don't get me wrong, I love Fall. The colors and smells, the celebrations and really just the feeling that it gives me. However, I have loved this Summer and I am not ready to admit that it's over.

We are moving in 2 months. I have begun the process of cleaning and sorting. I am not thrilled about this move but, I will be ok. We are downsizing apartments and I am losing my scrap space (among other spaces). I am trying not to be selfish. It's just that scrapping means so much to me and I have ALOT of stuff. I have been purging like a mad woman. I got rid of a stack of patterned paper that was as big as the one that I kept. That has to mean something. I am in the process of condensing. Seeing how I am going to live out of a tote. It's hard because with less space, I will have to be more motivated to take everything out and then clean it up again. That's life with a toddler, always into everything. I am trying not to whine too much. I know that I am blessed in a lot of ways. Life for the most part is what you make of it.

Coffee is good this morning. I am going to just enjoy it. Cheers!

4 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

amen sister.
I don't think I cud do what ur doing... it wud be tuff... it must be so hard to decide what to keep/what to throw away... yikes!
good luck with the move!
You are right.. as long as u hve ur family... happiness is right there!

CircesMagic said...

Hang in there it DOES get easier!

Sofia said...

Oh man that sucks. I hope that you will find a little nook or closet somewhere in the new place to scrap. :-)

Lynn said...

Remember... Life's little obstacles usually turn out to be a path to something good. Keep your head up. I'm thinking of you and remember when I had to downsize. ugh. Very hard, but we managed and so will you I'm sure.