9.09.2006

Coffee and good and HOT this morning. I slept in and that never happens. Now I feel sort of out of it. We went to dinner last night at a casual dinner and the boys were really good. This is excellent considering that the time before Riley had a stage 3 meltdown. It had never happened before in public and man was I embarrassed. What can you do? I tried everything, crackers, color crayons, and none of it worked. Alas, my husband had to take him to the bathroom and that calmed him down. Life with a 1.5 year old.

Today is Saturday. I am hoping to go to this fun little scrapbook store across town. They are a little far from my house but, they have a ton of open stock embellishments which is what I need. The weather is still holding out (getting cooler but, still sunny). Who know how long before the rain sets in. Maybe we will take the boys for a walk today, they always love it.

Enjoy your weekend~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm... sleeping in!

Sofia said...

Did you find any goodies?