9.25.2006

Get to gettin'!

Did this LO last night for the BOS challenge over at 2 Peas. So happy to get one more picture out of my box. You can see my LO here .


I really want to scrap for me but, I have way too many projects that need to be completed. Both scrappin' and non. I should probably make myself a list. I always like being able to cross stuff off of it. Yes, I am weird. Maybe I could give little updates throughout the day. Although that would take time and honestly I am not sure I would stick with it. Having trouble staying motivated and all.
I am boring myself. Have a good day all~

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I love your layout. Great job... Don't beat yourself up.. we all go through periods when we can't seem to get anything done. You'll come out of it, I'm sure.

gloria said...

It's easy to get caught up in deadlines and must do's, huh?

Take some time to create something just for you soon!! You'll feel much better!!

Anonymous said...

I have the Gremlin list - I cross 1 thing off and then 2 more pop up, especially if I add water or stay up late.
Hang in there sister!

Melissa said...

wonderful layout, you've got praise ;)