9.23.2006

For your viewing pleasure~

A few days ago Glo had a list on her blog about all of the ways that she is not perfect. I told her if she made it into a layout then I would too. Well here you go:

Seriously Flawed!
The Truth:
I am bossy.
I'm messy & anal (bad combo).
I yell when I get mad.
I pout.
I'm a pack rat.
I like things done my way.
I hold grudges.
I forget about the laundry & have to rewash it... ALOT!
I don't drive.
I spend way too much $$ on scrap stuff &
too much time on the pc.
I worry about everything!
I am flawed!


I seriously recommend that you check out Glo LO on her blog! It rocks!

5 comments:

gloria said...

Whoa Momma.

Loving the color combo you chose, and I LOVED reading about your "flaws"...

GREAT LO!!

<3

Unknown said...

Love your layout! DAna

Sofia said...

I love this idea! What a great layout. :-) I think I might do one of these myself.

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! Great journaling.

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Great layout!