9.21.2006

Tagged~ Twice!

Sofia tagged me~
Four jobs I have had in my life: Bowling Alley Attendant, Sales Associate, cashier, Admin. Assistant
Four movies I have watched over & over. Anne of Green Gables, While You Were Sleeping, Notting Hill, Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Four places I have lived... With My Parents, and in 2 apartments when I got married
Four TV shows I like to watch...Grey's Anatomy, According to Jim, 30 Minute Meals, Justice
Four places I have been on vacation.. Spokane WA, -Victoria, Canada- Redwoods in California- Oregon Coast
Four blogs/web-sites I visit....1. Two Peas in a Bucket 2. Donna D's Blog 3. Ali E's Blog 4. The Dares
Four of my favorite foods... Enchiladas, Ice Cream, Coffee, Strawberries
Four places I'd rather be right now... Book Store, the beach, sleeping, out to lunch
Four people I would tag:1. Glo 2.
Melissa 3.Bonnie 4.
Dana

2 comments:

Sofia said...

So do you chew your coffee?? ;-)

Bonita Rose said...

I did this one a few weeks back, check my archives!