9.29.2006

Stuff~

Good coffee and music. This new one by Jars of Clay rocks my socks. I have always loved them and this new album does not disappoint. Ok, so I don't actually have the album yet. Just what I can find on the net. You can be sure that I will be buying it as soon as I have the $$$$. 'Cause I am diggin' it!
Gonna try to get my scrap on this fine Friday. Have a birthday present to make, that will be late no matter how you slice it. This weekend is stacking up to be majorly busy. I will take this moment to enjoy my coffee and my Jars!
Cheers~

2 comments:

Sofia said...

Hey

I actually did not fall off the face of the earth even through it may seem like it. I'll be back to blogging and blog reading soon. :-)

Melissa said...

I love me some good coffee and music too ;) hope your weekend went well