9.20.2006

Style~

So I don't know if you remember a while back I was a having a color crisis with my scrapbooking. As in I don't use enough of it. Well I have discovered a few things about myself. Things that I know to be me.
My Style
I like my cardstock to be brown, green or blue of various shades.
I secretly love purple but, don't know how to use it.
I stick to pretty much the same colors with my patterned paper
Although I adore anything that looks aged, and aged with type sets me over the edge.
I often feel afraid to use the supplies that I really like.
I love buying new supplies, perhaps I am more of a collector then actual scrapbooker.
I like things on my page to be even, balanced and they have to make some sense to me.
I rarely measure.
If a page takes more then an hour then forget about it.
I love paper tearing.
This is what i know for now.
What do you know about your scrapping self?


~As promised~

4 comments:

Sofia said...

"often feel afraid to use the supplies that I really like.
I love buying new supplies, perhaps I am more of a collector then actual scrapbooker."

These two describe me too. :-) Oh and I'm addicted to black cardstock.

Sofia said...

P.S. You've been tagged - see my blog for the challenge. :-)

Lynn said...

What a great layout! The photos look amazing on there! I love to tear paper also and I love to buy new stuff and try not to use it, lol. I'm sick, I know. lol

gloria said...

Hmmm.

I know my style goes from one end of the spectrum (clean lines) to the other (torn, distressed, and messy) without notice.

I know I am loving sequins right now.

I know I tagged you! Instructions on my blogaroo.

<3