9.19.2006

Happy Scrappin'

I got some scrappin' done yesterday which was a win. I felt like creating all day but, was soooo tired and had trouble making myself actually do it.


This is for the AD Inspiration challenge on 2Peas.

I used a Becky Higgens Sketch for this one.

It felt kinda nice to have a "road map".

So When I was scrappin the boys were napping and all of a sudden I hear this thump and then Riley started crying. Yep he took his first giant step out of his crib. he did a reenactment for me.


That is as far as I let him get. I thought it might make a cute page. Is it a sickness when you think about everything in terms of it's scrapability? Must ponder.... LOL.

3 comments:

Sofia said...

LOL My name is Sofia and I too think of everything in terms of scrapability. Admitting it is the first step, but I don't think I want to recover from this illness.

Cute pictures. He's got a mischevious look in his eyes.

Maureen said...

HAH! "Scrapability"! Yeah, been there, done that. I take WAY too many pics now; as my family and pets (if they could talk, that is) will attest to.

Poor things; I'll have to buy little white canes soon if I don't stop taking flash photos of the cats and dog soon...

Lynn said...

Cherish this time while they let you take photos of them, lol. I wish I was into scrapping 24 years ago when I was pregnant with child #1. I have soooooo many photo albums it's crazy and I'm not going back to them. I pretty much scrap from the last 2 years and into the future now.
The photos of Riley are soooo cute. It sure does look like he might be up to something, lol. Those will make an awesome lo.