9.07.2006

Big Adventures....

Hello all... So sorry that I haven't been bloggin much lately. I have been trying to spend more hands on time with my boys. This means less time at the computer and much, much less time to blog.

Today we took a walk (Riley is his stoller and Taylor in the snuggly) to the Mall. I needed a new journal for a BPS class that I am taking. This is always a great way for us to get out of the apartment and enjoy the weather, some fresh air and all of the construction at the mall. Seriously, half of the parking lot is torn up. It was a challenge to figure out how to get us safely from the sidewalk to the mall and then back again. Never fear, we were victorious! After 4 trips back and forth from Barnes and Noble and Borders to compare their journals I finally chose one. Thee one!!! LOL! Riley got a new book for being such a good boy.

As you can see I also bought a book for my Nana for Christmas and The sisterhood of the traveling pants for my sister and I to read. Now let me explain. Yes, I did get it out of the teen reading section. I loved the movie and wanted to read the book. Plus, since I had Taylor I am lucky to be able to focus on reading a billboard let alone a whole book. I figure it was a good place to start. KWIM???

Ok, people I have a journal to alter and some laundry to do. Have a good one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Send me some of your scrapping mojo!

Melissa said...

going to the mall is always a trip ;) lol. and construction is every where I turn here in AZ any more.

I love 'The sisterhood of the traveling pants' movie!-wonder if the book is better..let me know ;)