9.04.2006

Long Weekend.................

Long weekends always throw me off. It feels like Sunday night and not Monday. I am sure this will affect my entire week. It's time to get back to work. I have been a little off lately. Wanting to focus only on my personal scrapping. I needed the break. Now it's time to get back to it. I have classes that are booked and need to be prepared for. I have a ton to do. At least my down time wasn't wasted. Below are all but one of the layouts that I completed. Have a fabulous week!



A friends wedding!

My boys! LOL!

Riley at one week!

My neice Hannah and her pink unicorn Pig.


Tay Tay!

The Boys and their Aunt Teresa

Taylor and Mommy~

3 comments:

Amber said...

You looked so much better than I did in the hospital. OMG I was doped up on morphine and everything else, but still ;) Someday I'll share the pics LOL <3

Glad you got the break you needed!

Lynn said...

I know what you mean about screwing up your whole week now with that long weekend. I feel the same way. Your layouts are awesome. Great job.

Sofia said...

I'm all messed up with the days too. Feels like a Monday today.

Beautiful layouts! :-) The wedding one looks very elegant.