9.21.2006

2nd tag~

I got tagged by Glo

The rules are : List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Dont forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

I am tagging: Kimberly, Vicki, sahily, sofia, and Amber...Let the craziness begin!

1. I can't have anyone in the kitchen with me when I cook, or I freak out.

2. I count the dashes that make up the numbers on a digital clock, alot!

3. I will eat hamburgers but, I won't eat ground beef in anything else.

4. I always sing in the car and get pretty annoyed when DH turns down the radio.

5. I NEVER wear my watch at home but, feel completely lost and naked without it when I go out.

4 comments:

Sofia said...

#5 - Me too. I always take my watch off when I get home, but outside the apartment, I feel naked without it.

Amber said...

i can't really type right now =( I got my finger w/ a knife and have stitches lol

Melissa said...

I sing in the car too ;) and I always have to have the music on

Kimberly said...

Steph....you're weird. lol... Just kiddin'! Those were awesome. :)