9.14.2006

Purge~

Purge and you will be set free. That kids is the name of the game today. I have pretty much purged my scrap stuff, allowing me to create 3 LO's yesterday. Nothing spectacular, but complete. That is what I think I need to go for to keep the creativity flowing. Completed pages. They can't all be masterpieces, you know?

[ Snarky blogger is holding my pictures prisoner, I am just waiting for the ransom note]

DH keeps telling that I don't need to start packing yet, and I think that he is off his rocker. I am not sure he understands how much stuff we have and what packing incurs. I did the packing for our last move. All I can say is thank goodness I am not pregnant this time around. That was buckets of no fun. The flip side is that I have 2 more people to pack for. How much stuff can 2 people with the combined age of 28 months have you ask. Well, don't ask! Let's just say that Goodwill will be receiving a sizable donation from this household. With that I am off to purge. Have a good day~

5 comments:

Sofia said...

Good for you for getting started early. I'm one of those who tends to procrastinate and then stress out at the last minute. No fun. I'm hoping that some of your motivation will rub off on me. :-)

I hope that Blogger will at least send that ransom note soon. Hate when that happens.

Unknown said...

Sometimes I just close my eyes and purge! I am a total hoarder and it does not work in my small home! LOL

dana

Lynn said...

I give you kudo's for starting early! Your dh is off his rocker if he is telling you not to start. The earlier you start the less stress you will have.

Melissa said...

good luck with the packing-I know all too well how painful that can be. you dont realize how much "stuff" you have until you move. know what I mean? ;)

gloria said...

Men never realise how much needs to be done.

It's like they don't understand that those cabinets int he kitchen, they don't just have 4 plates and 4 bowls and 4 glasses, etc...

Good for you, for getting a head start!!