5.23.2006

{YAWN}

You know those mornings where you wake up early and you feel great, the world seems to hold so much possibility just because you have this fabulous morning all to yourself??? Well this isn't one of those mornings. This is one of those mornings where I am so tired that I can barely see let alone think. This is the byproduct of having an infant. I am not complaining really just saying. I AM TIRED!
Found this cool thing on the Dixie Chicks website where you can listen to their new CD for free. The whole thing! I am really diggin' it! I may not agree with them politically but, I have to give them props for standing their ground, for sticking together and up for each other. http://dixiechicks.msn.com/?GT1=8135. Some day I will figure out how to make links a single word on here. This is probably not that day! Who knows what day this is. I ma thinking more of the kind of day where I remind myself to count to 10 a lot!

Random YOU: Blogger Challenge
Fave hair style you ever had: The one I had in the 6th grade!
Fave song on the radio you just love right now: I am diggin' the Dixie Chicks. Don't really listen to the radio.
Fave tv show: Man I am boring not much of a TV person either. DH always takes over the TV.
Fave musical artist: I'mnot sure if I have one fav. there are a few artists/groups who's CD I would always buy. Jars of Clay, Alanis Morissette and there are others just can't think of them right now. I have a 5 disc changer for a reason! LOL!
Fave thing to eat for supper: Depends on my mood. Will always love mexican, italian or even cube steak, broccoli, & parmesan noodles with an ice cold diet coke!
Fave movie: There are a few that I can watch forever and still love!
Best date you ever went on: Well there was the blind date with the guy who had pink eye or the blind date that brought a friend with him on our date . Oh, wait you wanted best date well I am married so there must have been a few good ones in there! LOL! Oh, yeah and I don't recommend blind dates! LOL!
Your most fave friend: Mom & Jess!
The best Christmas present you ever recvd to date: Just having my whole family together is always a gift!
Have a great day yo!

5 comments:

Sofia said...

I hope that guy with the pink eye didn't try to kiss you. Talk about a yucky blind date.

Amber said...

I so know how you feel! I am so tried, always! I think it takes a while to recover from being pregnant though ;)

for links-- in html mode-- < a href=("http://------")Name of Link< /a> the http:// should be the URL of your link and you should take the set of ()and the leading spaces out. :)

I looked for your journal at the garage sale yesterday, but I didn't find one. THere was a tiny 7g journal, like the size of a book mark, and I was wondering wth that could be used for.

Btw, I used to listen to Jars of Clay :) I saw them with Audio Adrenalin in middle school hehe.

imanewbierunner said...

I love the dixie chicks!

Melissa said...

love your music video on the blog ;)

great list, broccoli is one of my favorite s too

gloria said...

I will try not to giggle too much.

I remember those days.

I am so glad I *still* remember them when I get that baby fever.

:)

It's worth it, momma. Hope you get some rest soon.