5.18.2006

Stretching

Thursday Blogger Challenge- What do I do when I am the only one home?
It happens so rarely. I usually have intentions to scrap but, actually manage to turn on some music and then I notice that this, that or the other needs to be done. Might take a nap because I can. I'm not sure that I could handle being home alone for much longer then a day. I really miss my kiddos when they are not around. I miss their noise and so much more. I would probably break down and invite someone over to scrap. I have lived in a packed house all of my life, I'm just not so good at solitude! LOL!

Hope to get some scrappin' done today. Feeling majorly creative. First I have a million morning things to do. Breakfast, make lunch for Andy, start some laundry, get dressed. The norm. From the looks of it I should vacuum too! All in a days work! It's gonna be HOT here again today. Need to get the chores done while it's still cool!

3 comments:

Sofia said...

Hope you can take advantage of the creative mojo today. You can vacuum any day, so I hope you take some time for yourself and get scrappin'.

Unknown said...

Hope you get some scrapping done. Dana

Amber said...

http://www.joann.com/catalog.jhtml?CATID=95069&PRODID=140909

;)