5.24.2006

Crazy

Blogger challenge- Who's the one person who drives you crazy?

That's an easy one. It's my husband! It's true, I love his dearly but sometimes he makes me crazy. KWIM?

OMG, guess what I did??? I cut my hair. Majorly cut it! From my lower back to my chin. Ok, wait that sounded like I had hair on my back. Anyway, you know what I mean. Yesterday, was a big day. I also got approved so not I am officially a Memory Works consultant. I can't wait to jump right in and get people scrappin'. Still working on setting up my website, and waiting for my starter kit. This is gonna be a great adventure. I just know it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you love your new haircut and your new position!!! Happy Scrapping!!

Sofia said...

Congratulations! Sounds like fun.

Sorry about the hair on your back. ROFL!! I mean sounds like a pretty bold haircut. You should scrap the before and after. :-)

Erica said...

I hope you like your new haircut! I am a hairstylist so it is always fun to do a big change for someone! I hope we get to see it! Did u do a before and after? So with your new business is their a catty? I would love to see what they have! Erica

gloria said...

We need visual.

Okay.

*I* need visual.

:)

Amber said...

Awesome about the hair. Sounds like what I just did- below shoulders to 1-2 inches long o.O

Congrats on your MW :) It sounds like fun!