5.21.2006

Boys

I am so tired. Like I just woke up from what should be considered an appropriate amount of sleep. It was interrupted about 5 times by my hungry baby but, I don't think that's it. I think that it's just been so crazy the last few days.GO, go, go, go, go... KWIM? I have had fun while in the midst of the craziness but, once I slowed down it hit me. Fatigue!!! Riley is obsessed with turning the T.V. on and off and over and over again. I try not to let it bug me. We don't watch TV during the day and lately very rarely at night. I don't even think that it has anything to do with him watching the T.V. but, more with pushing buttons and getting a reaction. Boys! Riley loves anything that he can take apart or that makes noise. Taylor just sleeps and eats. Give him time (he's only 3 months). They keep things interesting and I wouldn't have it any other way. As I type this Riley is throwing his body across my chest. What might be described as a hug. I am drinking a really bad cup of coffee and wondering what my day will hold. I have a lot to do and not much motivation. I am feeling way behind. Better get off of my butt and get movin'.
Apparently Riley's channel of choice is the local news. They keep running video of the Trojan implosion. I don't think I really have an opinion about the demolition just surprised that my husband slept through something being blown up. KWIM???

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

heres to some more rest for ya, and soon...!

CameraDawktor said...

Did you hear it? I could hear it even over the sound of the t.v.

Cool!