5.26.2006

Dreams

Dreams are a funny thing. For as long as I can remember I have always had vivid dreams. Since Taylor I haven't been dreaming as much. My guess is this is due to sleep deprivation. Too bad. Dreaming was always like having a free mini movie theater in my head.

Moving on. It's Friday. My guess is the weekend will be busy. As most weekends are around here. When will life slow down a little? My guess is not anytime soon.

Alright you asked for it. Pics of my hair. After reviewing the pics I took I realized much to my disappointment that there are not really any good before shots. You have been warned!
And the hair... 13 inches!!!!!
And finally the finished product!.. Are you ready?????????
And now you know!!! Have a great Friday All!

4 comments:

Sofia said...

Your new hair style looks great! :-)

Melissa said...

dreams are movies in our heads-I love that :)

your very pretty, and your new hair style looks great! :)

Amber said...

Love it!

Was that enough to donate to Locks of Love? I've always wanted to do that, but I can't ever keep my hair long or uncolored for long enough to do it.

gloria said...

Wow!

Wow.

Love it!!