5.19.2006

Manic Friday???

Am having one of those days. Woke this morning to no water. Not a good way to start ones day. Was able to make baby a bottle from the water in my water bottle. Headed to Mom's where I am now. Sitting on her couch, in her living room. Also, got coffee on my white shirt. Don't you just love it when that happens. I had big plans to scrap. Guess that's not really gonna happen now. The baby is making smiley faces at me from his carrier. Hard to be down when you are looking at someone so sweet and lovely!
Sent in my Memory Works paperwork. I am so excited about this new prospect. I think it could be really good for me! Now I just have to wait and see. Not so good with the waiting.
Went to my sister's Mary Kay debut yesterday. Was a lot of fun to get all pretty. My skin feels really good. Wasn't really sure about the product 'cause I am a no fuss kinda girl but, I am sold! They have this amazing face moisturizer. If you haven't tried it you must!!! http://www.marykay.com/jomalley83/default.aspx


Challenge: Summer is right around the corner. What are some of your fave summertime activities? What do you enjoy and just can't wait for during the summer months? Share your summer passions!

Summers are so great for picnics. Love getting together with family, sharing simple tasty food. Love the long, warm evenings and iced tea. Somehow life seems so different in Summer. KWIM? I love 4th of July. I am a big holiday person. Love my family, my country, and really any reason to get together and celebrate! Bring on the pasta salad! Yummo!

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

tasty food and just sitting out in the sun, I am so with you!