5.11.2006

Brought to you by the letter "P"

Blogger challenge is to share something personal. Deep, meaningful, and something you overcame (?), a sadness.
I've needed this challenge for days.. But sitting here facing the possibilities of what to type I think maybe somethings are just to deep to let out of the box. Like if I go there it will somehow cause someone else pain or at least to be uncomfortable. Like it would somehow shift the balance that brought me all of my good things. My boys, my home, my current life. Not literally of course. I am prone to drama, and I know that I feel things pretty deeply. Am easily affected. I know that this thing is only in me, my feelings and no one else ever need know. Will I be sad for awhile? On some level. But that is nothing new in this area and no one has noticed yet. I can change nothing, and even if I could it would cost too much. Maybe it's just nice to get it out even if in only a small way.
Now that's a nice sad little entry but, they can't all be sunshine and daisies now can they????

1 comment:

Melissa said...

its always good to get it out, even in the smallest amounts. I hope you have a great day :)