5.02.2006

Tuesday Blogger Challenge

So I haven't blogged in a few days. I am a badddd blogger. My brain has been down and out. Need to start making myself go to bed at a decent hour. Blah, blah, blah. This is what I hear in my mind as I type this. I need another cup of coffee, or maybe a nap. I really love to scrap something today, my kids are climbing all over me right now. Literally, Riley keeps trying to hit the keys. "No, Riley." I say and he laughs. He's being a little naughty scotty this morning, or you know just really 1 1/2. Kinda throws me a little when he's this way because honestly he's just so darned good most of the time.
Blogger challenge was for favorite Summertime dessert. I love dessert but, my all time fav is best in Summer. Vanilla ice cream with fresh crushed strawberries! I LOVE strawberries!!! Now I want some, and I have just recently started my diet so I won't be having this fabulousness anytime soon. It really is delicious though! I make a killer fruit pizza too! maybe I'll share the recipe with you sometime. Right now I need more coffee... Have a great day y'all!

5 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

crushed berries.. sounds like my recipe on my blog.. lol
we like the same things.. way cool.

Amber said...

Oh, check out the double churned ice cream! The Dryers has half the fat of regular and it is better imo! It's about moderation ;) If you ever really want ice cream while on your diet, check Skinny Cow ice cream bars. They are pretty expensive, but on sale it really isn't much more than the others. I think one sandwhich is like 3% daily fat and 140 calories, not bad for ice cream :)

My Ryleigh types with me too LOL she sits on my lap while I am typing and slaps the keyboard. You are so amazing, I don't know how you do it with a newborn and 1 1/2 year old! <3

Melissa said...

oh anything with 'strawberry' in the name is usually very yummy ;) I 2nd ambers comment about the double churned icecream. I was surprised at how good it tastes for a lower fat icecream choice.

Amber said...

If we didn't live on opposite ends of pdx, I'd suggest we get together sometime and have coffee or tea or anything that would break our diet rules ;)

gloria said...

hmmmm...my fave dessert would have to include chocolate of some sort...the darker the better.