5.15.2006

Getting through Monday

Mondays are my Sundays. Andy's back to work and I can just be. Today we had check-ups for both of the boys. So no morning solitude for Mommy. Still both are now napping giving me a few minutes to catch-up. This was a busy weekend for us. A birthday party on Saturday and Mother's day & Matt's birthday yesterday. Holidays are always like that. That's what happens when you split everything between 2 families. It was good, don't get me wrong. This week is stacking up already. The house needs to be cleaned, laundry done. The weather is warming up and I just want to be outside sipping Iced tea for hours! Made sure to get some pictures of me with the boys, something that rarely occurs and needs to more often!
I need to go buy a sun tea pitcher. One of the kinds with a spigot. I am loving this weather! Feel like I could use a nap though. The laptop is having some power supply issues. This really is a bunch of ramblings but, that's life. I went to a scrapbook store on Saturday. They were fabulous but, still didn't have the 7gypsies stuff that I was looking for. I am gonna have to break down and order online. Not really sure what a good online store is though. Must research. Would love to get some scrapping done. I am feeling way behind and I don't even have an order to it. Not fond of the feeling. Could really use a creative boost right about now. I need more coffee.
Blogger Challenge- What Pet wouldn't you allow your child to have?
Snakes, rodents.. Anything too messy or smelly. I am so not good with pets. Kids I can do, pets and plants are really a no go. I know this about myself. I would love to have a kitty but, I am better off just visiting the ones at Moms!
Have a good one all!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I always wait a while too before ordering online..hoping that my LSS's will get in so I wont have to wait for a package to arrive. lol

have a great rest of the day :)

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing. LOVE your banner!

Amber said...

Fred Meyer has sun tea jars for $3 and some change.

Which 7 Gypsie's stuff are you looking for SBA had a bit and I am heading over there on Wednesday (if Matt will let me go).

I hope you had a lovely mother's day! Isn't this some crazy weather we are having? :)

gloria said...

You know those reptiles carry salmonella too!!

Ick!

Cute pic...I got no pics on Mother's Day, for SHAME!!