5.04.2006

Ramblings~

It's Thursday. I have to keep reminding myself that. For some reason the days of this week seem to be running together like one big blur. Not sure why that is really.
Blogger Challenge today is about inspiration. I have been majorly inspired by Cathy Zielske's new Clean and Simple Scrapbooking Sequel. If you are a SBer this is a must read. Besides having awesome pics of her FABULOUS LO's, her writing is fresh,funny and thought provoking. It totally makes you want to scrap!!! So inspirational, I was up until 1 am reading it! Until I physically couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. Until the rational part of my brain kicked in and over rode the scrapper part, and said "Hey, lady what are you doing? You're kids are going to be awake in 5 hours, and that's if you are lucky!" So, I made myself put down the book. Seriously though, run to your local LSS and pick up this book. SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!
I finished 3 LO's yesterday! I'll share once I take some pics. Back to my book!
Happy Thursday All!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love Clean & Simple 2 -- it has inspired me so much, love that CZ.

Amber said...

Wtg on the scrapping! I don't have C&S, but I'd like to read them.
Just FYI, big National Scrapbook Day Sale at SBA today. 75% off clearance and 25% off every thing else in the store! Omw out now :) LOL Bad Amber!