5.22.2006

Stuff

My kid insists on wearing his shoes without socks. I really have no clue where this is coming from. Little men are so strange. Like this morning, he dumps his cherrios on the floor and then freaks out when I cleaned them up. Does he think that the floor is one giant plate? I really don't get it.
My coffee is luke warm. Does that bug anyone else? I like mine fresh and HOT! It's Monday again, which means that I have a ton to do to recover from the weekend. I thought weekends were suppose to be relaxing. Not so much in our world.
In other news Taylor is 12 weeks old today! He is growing way to fast! He is all smiles and this morning he laughed for me. Such a sweet sound! Such a happy & content little man. I am so blessed!
Well I have projects to do and they aren't gonna get done with me sitting here typing.
Almost forgot about the blogger challenge:
Childhood memories. I think I'll stick with the good ones. Don't feel like talking about the sad. I have great memories from childhood. Most of them involve my sibs. We were such a close bunch. Loved all of the crazy made up games that we played. Good times!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

lol at him not wanting you to pick up the cherrios on the floor, kids can be so silly/funny at times

I actually am one of the few that dont mind cold coffee.;)