5.10.2006

Half Asleep

I feel like a zombie this morning. Riley hasn't been sleeping well lately there fore I haven't. One or two days I can take but, the lack of sleep is starting to take it's tole(?) on my brain. I have noticed that I am not noticing things. Make sense? Like I am autopilot and there really is no driver. It frusterating to me because I feel like have no control over my mind. Like my head is full of oatmeal or something. I pray that he will take a nap so that I can get some sleep too. It's gonna be a long day...

3 comments:

Sofia said...

I'm dealing with the lack of sleep today too. Is it nap time yet?

Unknown said...

My problem is that I sleep too much....lol

Dana

Bonita Rose said...

I'll be praying for some rest for you, and btw, I recvd your flower tags in the mail today.. they are awesome!