8.19.2006

White Walls

My apartment has all white walls. Except the dining room. It has half of a grey/blue wall. I am so tired of white walls. This could be one of the biggest personal drawbacks for me to living in an apartment. I can't paint the walls.
I have been noticing lately a real lack of color in my life. It is everywhere from the walls of where I love to the clothes that I wear and especially my scrapbook pages. They are all brown and blue. I am not sure that I even know how to use other colors. I sit and wonder why I am drawn to these colors. Well I am bored with them. I need a color infusion and I need it NOW!!!! So if any of my lovely blog readers know how I can kick up the color in my little world please let me know. Do you know of a really juicy and colorful line of scrapbook stuff that would help me. I am so willing to be enabled right now. Anything to get this color train moving. I would appreciate it so much!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I sadly have all white walls..but I live in a house so I have no excuse. I really need to paint.

as for some scrapbook lines with lots of color..there are a ton, here are a few off the top of my head.

all chatterbox pp's, espcially the sun room collection, KI color theory pp, and urban lily gypsy collection.

Maureen said...

You should join in on the Color Challenges at 2Peas! It really gives you a kick start to use those colors you normally shy away from...

Sofia said...

Oh I hear ya about the boring white walls! I'm in the same situation and I'm so tired of it.
If you're looking to add color to your apartment, I'd suggest a trip to IKEA or even Target.

As for scrapbooking... The new American Crafts Play Collection has yummy colors. The patterns can be a little overwhelming, but just a little piece of their paper can go a long way. KI Memories always has colorful stuff too. :-)

Kimberly said...

Well girl, you know how I feel about color! And sometimes I'm drawn to the same colors over and over. It's hard to break away from what you're drawn to!