8.21.2006

Burnt Out and stuff~

The baby has decided to join me for blogging this morning. I feel sorta bad that I just don't have the time to blog every morning. So, if you read my little blog daily and are not seeing new posts I am sorry. I think things will be better once the Summer is over. Fall is a much slower time of year for us. Well at least it always used to be. My new lovely banner is courtesy of a RAK I won from this lovely blogger http://chrisjenkins.typepad.com/ . I love it and still so excited that I won! Thanks again Chris!


Continuing my quest for color. I went to 3 different Scrapbook stores on Saturday trying to find something that would inspire me. It just wasn't happening. I saw things that were pretty but, nothing that gave me that feeling. I actually started to feel a little panic growing inside me that maybe I had lost my ability to create. My mojo has left the building. I did buy a few things at the last store because they were on clearance. I am sad to report that they are completely me (browns and blues). I struggled thorough a simple little LO yesterday. I thought if I actually create something it'll jump start things. No such luck. It was really hard to make myself stay at the table and finish it. That is just not right. I think maybe I am burnt out. So, maybe it's not just color that I need but, some inspiration too!
{Was going to post the LO but, the blogger Troll will not let me!}

In other news Taylor has 2 teeth now. He has been working on them for about 2 weeks and they finally popped up. They are sharp. He is holding his own bottle now too. Getting way to big too quickly. That happens though.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the new banner!

Sofia said...

Your new banner is gorgeous!

Sorry about the mojo problem. That sucks. Maybe you just need a break from scrapping. That's what I do sometimes until I get inspired again.

Hope the teething isn't too stressful for your little guy.

Lynn said...

I can relate to mojo problem. This happened to me about 2 months ago. Nothing was happening. I would just sit there and stare at the pictures and papers. I decided to leave it all alone for a about a week or 2 and then went down and tried again. I got some of it flowing and then it didn't want to stop! Good luck with it.

Your new banner is just wonderful. I do have to say.... When I got on here and saw the new banner I was like.. Am I in the wrong blog??? I kinda liked the other one. Not so sure why, but I did.