8.02.2006

Round and round and round~

Do you ever have those days where you just want to stay in bed?
I was so tired this morning I could barely drag myself out of bed. If it wasn't for Andy the baby might not have gotten fed (Just kidding). There really is no reason why I feel so tired. I guess I just have a case of the BLAH's. Everything seems a bit stale to me. I have had the same LO on the table half scrapped for about 3 days. That's so not my scrap style. If I don't complete a page in one sitting then I just lose the feel for it. Does that ever happen to you? I really would like to know where you get your inspiration to scrap from? I could use a HUGE dose of it right now. KWIM???

I am off the play with the baby. He has learned how to make the raspberry sound with his lips. So funny and super cute!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I know what you mean about not wanting to get out of bed..I had to clean the whole house today so I really just wanted to go back to bed and forget about it. lol

and as for scraping, I'm the same way-I always have to finish my page in one sitting or I just loss my feel for it. and as for inspiration-go to the book store and look at all the new scrapbook magazines and idea books. that's what i do :)

Sofia said...

Sorry about the blahs. I totally understand. Hate when that happens.

Sometimes I just take a break from scrapping until the bug hits me again and the creative juices start flowing. You just can't force it. My inspiration comes from a lot of different places: magazine ads, new supplies, blogs, books, scrap magazines etc. Maybe try a challenge or a new technique.