8.09.2006

A bloggers life for me......

So sorry that I have been MIA lately. I have been living the life of the super busy mommy. I have been lurking since Monday because I have had too much that I could blog about and I just didn't know where the heck to start. Does that ever happen to you?

We got home Sunday late afternoon from camping. It was a nice little trip. The company was top notch and the food was not too bad ( I did the cooking. LOL). My favorite part will probably always be the camp fire! Love everything about it! Although when we got home I had to double was everything to get the smoke smell out of it. Plus, I got a cold. As family vacations go it was an 8 out of 10!

Riley before his hair cut~


Friday as we were packing I decide to trim Riley's hair. Well he decided that he didn't want to cooperate. As I trimmed he moved and it kept getting shorter and shorter and well you get the idea. The finished product was one that I could not fix... Daddy had to get out his clippers. It is now known in our family as

HONEY, I BALDED THE BABY!!!

Needless to say I cried as Andy buzzed him. Thus ending my days as the family hair trimmer....

Andy's birthday was Monday. I had a birthday dinner for him. Very low key, just family. It was nice relaxing and visiting. (There was going to be a picture here but blogger will not cooperate)

After the party we watch Hells Kitchen. I am sad to say that we are slightly addicted to it. Oh, the drama.....

I need to finish cleaning the apartment. I am having a small 101 class on Saturday. I finished my Last Scrapper Standing Effer Dare last night. I wasn't sure that I liked it so I started another one. Then I realized that I didn't have the paper that I thought I had. So this morning I need to run to the LSS and see if they can save my poor little Layout. I will try to post them both tomorrow.

Have fabulous day all~

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Well, it doesn't look like your son is too concerned with his new look ... he's still a cutie! Hope you get over your cold soon; summer colds suck!

Sofia said...

LOL about he haircut! Sorry, but the whole scene sounds so funny. I'm sure it wasn't at the time, but it will make a great page and hopefully you'll be able to laugh at it. :-)

Can't wait to see your last scrapper standing stuff! I'm going to post mine tomorrow too.

Melissa said...

glad to hear you had fun camping :)

your DS is such a sweetie, it doesn't seem like he minds his new haircut at all ;)

And I agree..so much drama on Hell's Kitchen. the finaly should be interesting dont you think?

Kimberly said...

Awww....lol...you cried when he got his buzz! He's a cutie...long OR short hair.

Have a blast teaching your class! And good luck on the LSS challenge!! Wish I had the time I would have loved to enter.

We just got back from camping too. Been doing that almost every weekend all summer. Campfire is my fave part too..all sitting around, just hanging, good times...