8.04.2006

Ann & Andy~

Today I am drinking my coffee out of one of my favorite mugs. It has raggedy Ann and Andy on it. They were a gift from my sister for Christmas a few years back. It's fun because my husband is Andy and I am StephANie. Get it? It's funny because I call my DH AN sometimes. He doesn't seem to mind. Anyway, today is Friday and it looks like we will be going camping with my sister's family and my husbands' parents. How does that happen you ask.?Well both parties wanted us to go camping with them this weekend. We are making the best of it and combining the two. The more the merrier, right? It should make my DH super happy. He has been itching to go camping for some time now. His birthday is on Monday so it's perfect timing. Although he is having a low key birthday this year. I threw him a huge surprise party last year.

So what are your plans for the weekend? There are not many weekends left so get out there and enjoy the nice weather. (Hopefully it's nice where you live!)

Blogger Challenge: challenge:
what are your favorite movies/shows to watch while scrapbooking? or do you listen to a specific type of music to get the scrapbooking flow going?

Well, I don't watch TV while I scrap but, I do listen to music. Usually I will find a CD that strikes my mood and I will listen to it over and over again until I am done with it (it doesn't get listened to for a few months after that). Usually my little one helps me pick the music. He has his favorites that he like to dance to. It's really funny to watch. He loves his music!
I managed to complete a layout yesterday! I am pretty happy about that!

Have a fabulous weekend all!

2 comments:

Sofia said...

Hope you have a great time camping. Roast some marshmellows for me. ;-)

Great layout! :-)

Melissa said...

have a fun time camping!!

and your LO looks great, awesome design :)