8.13.2006

The Weekend~

So somehow I managed to go through most of yesterday with the sense that it was not Saturday. My days have all started to blend together. I think this is due to having Andy home 24-7. Today looks like it's going to be a beautiful day. I have a ton of scrapping projects to do but, I would rather go play. We shall see...

Yesterday I had a Bridal Shower to go to for a friend. I made her some Thank You cards. I thought she could use them. I remember how many I went through when I got married. I made here 5 different designs. This is just one of them.

My MIL gave her stamps to go with and then we also gave her some freesia body spray and bath gel. Just a little something to make her feel special. To pamper herself!

The Weekly 2Peas Blogger Challenge is to post a favorite picture and tell why:

This is so hard for me. I have so many favorites. A lot of which I don't have uploaded onto my computer. If bloggger will let me I will share a few of my top favs with you.

Riley playing with the hose. I love how this pic captures his playfulness.
First pic of Riley with his eyes open. He's not crying just peaceful. I know he looks a little funny because he was just born but, I think he is so SWEET!

My niece Hannah and Riley! Love this one of my little Hannah Banana!

Have always loved this pic of DH!

I had another picture here of DH and Taylor but Blogger decided not to be nice anymore and it ate my picture! Errrrrrrr.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Great job on the Thank You cards. I'm sure she will love them.

Your Favorite photos are wonderful. I just love the one of Riley just born. My son looked like that also. So tiny.

Melissa said...

great thank you cards, I bet she is going to love them :)

those photos are too cute! TFS

Sofia said...

What a cool card! Love the design.

Your photos are great. :-)