8.12.2006

Weiner Wagon and feeling low.....

Yesterday I was in a funk most of the day. Towards the afternoon the funk sorta turned into a general pissy attitude. There were moments when even I couldn't stand being around myself. So, not good. KWIM???
Andy tried to cheer me up by taking me for a drive. He got really excited when after aimlessly driving around a destination popped into his mind. I know where I am going to take you for lunch he says. Thus we end up at the Weiner Wagon. Literally a wagon on wheels sitting on the sidewalk in downtown Vancouver. I didn't get anything to eat but, Andy seemed to be in heaven as he was eating his heart attack special aka. Chili Dog Ala Mustard, Cheese, Sour Cream, & Fritos. It was the scariest thing I have ever seen!!!!!!!! (Sorry that I don't have a picture for you) It made me feel so unhealthy just watching him.

Anyway, I am feeling tired today but, better. My Saturday class got resheduled and I have some cards to make for a wedding shower tonight. I figured every bride could use some lovely handmade Thank You cards.
I have a ton of scrapping to do for circle journals, gotta keep 'em moving. I'm off to find another cup of coffee. Cheers!

4 comments:

CircesMagic said...

I should say thank you...I am chatterbox paper, LOL!! That was fun!

Sofia said...

LOL The weiner wagon? Too funny.

Sorry to hear about the funky mood. I hate when that happens.

Hope you have fun making the cards. I'm sure she'll love them.

Melissa said...

sorry to hear about about your funk yesterday, hope today is much better :)

and LOL at the weiner wagon

Unknown said...

LOL! And men turn their noses up when we're pregnant and craving sorbet with pickles!