8.10.2006

Last Scrapper Standing~

Those fabulous Effer Dare girls ( www.fortheloveofeffers.blogspot.com ) are having a Last Scrapper Standing contest. The first challenge was to include all of your journaling on your pictures. It had to be a sizable amount of journaling too, not just a few words. I have never entered a contest before but, LOVE doing the dares. So I entered! I have no delusions that I will win, I am just having fun and honestly loving the experience! So many awesome and talented entries! I would be on cloud nine if I made it past the first round. Whatever the outcome I am so pleased that I tried!
Journaling reads~ "Riley, you are pure joy! I love that you delight in simple things. You are wonderment. You spread happiness everywhere that you go! I love you!!!"

4 comments:

Sofia said...

Like I said on 2Peas, this layout is awesome! :-)

Wasn't this a fun dare? I thought so. I was blown away by all the awesome entries.

Melissa said...

your LO is wonderful, good luck with the contest :)

Sofia said...

Awww shucks :-) Thank you for your sweet words on my blog this morning. You made my day!

xobellaaimox said...

hello! fabulous LO... good luck to you! and very cute name for your blog!