8.01.2006

August

Well people it is August.... This is already shaping up to be a crazy, busy month. Birthdays, classes, doctors appointments, camping trips, an anniversary. I am exhausted and the month only began like 7 hours ago. Seriously though, this is the first Summer that I have been able to enjoy in like 6 years because, I am blessed to be working. Not in the sense that I have to go into work early and leave in time to go home, have dinner and sleep. Only to repeat the process over and over again. I know that many of the people who are reading this are going through this exact process right now. I realized that it's part of life. I realize that I am starting to ramble. It's my blog so I'm allowed to, right??? My point is that if you can enjoy the Summer do it. It passes so quickly!!!

Andy and I went to You, Me, and Dupree yesterday. It was ok. Parts of it were pretty funny. It was all over the place, you really couldn't tell where it was going to go next. Owen Wilson was funny! I would say rent it but, don't see it in the theater.

I have projects to finish and Andy's birthday is next week. I have one present for him but, would like to get him something else. So, if anyone knows a good gift to give there soon to be 26 year old husband. I would love the ideas..... I am off to enjoy my coffee before the babies wake up!

2 comments:

Sofia said...

I can't believe it is already Aug. Wasn't it just June? I'm really trying to enjoy summer as much as I can because it will be gone so soon.

Melissa said...

I know July just seemed to zoom past me too..sounds like your going to be busy this month.