11.30.2006

Declaring our intentions~

Manifesto: Noun. A declaration of one’s intentions.

Starting December first, I will keep a Christmas journal. In it, I will write something every day to reflect on the holidays of my past, enjoy the holidays of the present and dream about the holidays of my future. To some, this will be a stack of papers and trivial scribbles, but not to me. I am taking back my Christmas, I am letting it be something I relish and, most importantly, I am giving at least fifteen minutes every day to myself no matter how crazy this season becomes. I hope you will share, encourage and understand as I make something with my own hands, my own words and my own memories.
This is taken from Shimelle's blog regarding the Christmas Art Journal class. I finished my cover. Can't wait to get started on the inside! It's gonna be a good month!
I might add a little more *BLING* later but, for now I am happy with it!
Have a great Friday everyone!
Peace, Love, & Caramel Corn~

7 comments:

gloria said...

very cool steph!

Lynn said...

Very nice Steph. Love all the wonderful colors

jillconyers said...

I think I need to use your idea of a christmas art journal. Use it every year for the month of Dec. TFS!

Sofia said...

Love the cover. Sounds like a really fun project idea.

Unknown said...

ooh! Me likey!

Theresa said...

such a great idea! ireally should FIND the time to do this, too! have fun -- and keep posting so we can see your progress!

Anonymous said...

Very cute journal - I saw this post but can't get it together this year to join all of you. Good Luck and have fun with it.