11.27.2006

Blog Rotation~

I love the counter on my blog. I love that I can tell how many people visited my little blog since I was last here. I wonder if this means I have made it into some daily blog rotations. You know those daily blogs that you regularly check to see what's going on with the person that you don't really know outside of the realm of blogdom or Peadom in the case of a lot of the peeps who read my little blogity blog. Now I am feeling a certain amount of pressure to create an entry that is worth reading. I am not sure if it's going to happen this morning. I mean come on, it's Monday morning. It's 7:26am. I am just trying to get a little something blogged before the baby demands my attention. The afore mentioned baby is 9months old today. I can hardly believe it myself. He is getting so big and so independent. Standing up and trying to walk. Playing happily by himself. Almost sleeping through the night and such. It's a beautiful thing!





I almost forgot the tell you. The card drive has crested 200 cards and counting. I am thrilled! It is amazing to start out with something like this and actually see it come to fruition. So thank you to everyone for the effort. I appreciate it dearly!

Ok peeps, have a great day! I have breakfasts and a lunch to make.

Peace*

7 comments:

Heather said...

What a little cutie pie he is! They grow so fast, it's hard to keep up. Good luck with the sleeping through the night. We go round and round with that too!!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Colleen said...

Cutie! And I know what you mean about the pressure to write now that a few of my friends/family members that live in faraway places have told me they check my blog every day!! I say just enjoy it! And I find it very useful for scrapping now!

Unknown said...

Awww....look at the cutie patooty. Dana

Unknown said...

He's so adorable! Look at those little cheeks!

Melissa said...

I just recently added a counter to my blog too ;) it is fun to see how many people visit

hope you had a great Thanksgiving and your little guy is oh so cute

gloria said...

i remember 9 months old.

what a fun age!!